Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Petit Index Mode Vol.1

Well because sometimes I really feel like talking like an alien to my gal pals
“Have you seen the Fall Stella’s oversized? The studded biker Choo’s boots?? For winter I’m looking for the perfect snood matching my brogues?”
Huh??? I can see some of them looking at me with dubitative eyes…
For those how follow the conversation I imagine us sometimes being thrown one day in a kind of District 9 with other fashionaholic girls like us where we would all talk the same weird-robot-language only made of seasonal fashion terms… what a superficial nightmare…

Anyway to be understood by more people, would you be interested in having a quick description (lesson) on key season pieces?? I don’t hear you... so I take it as a yes! Soon you’ll finally all be talking like me youhouuu!!!

So once again let me put on my teacher glasses, throw your gum before entering the class, take back your seat and let’s start the course:

Today subject THE OVERSIZED Jacket (or 'boyfriend' blazer)

The blazer is often a key piece in a season wardrobe – this fall more than ever – I have in mind one of Stella McCartney A/W 2009 look with the model wearing an oversized blazer with nothing underneath with the already infamous stretch thigh-high-boots (I repeat myself but really one of my fav’ fall look) or in the same spirit the splendid YSL silhouette made of a more masculine and classic two-buttons jacket.
.
Stella McCartney A/W 09

Yves Saint Laurent A/W 09

To do it right though you have to choose the perfect one –
First of all budget: no need to burn out your credit card on that one (keep it for the IT-season killer heels for instance) – sure it has to be perfectly tailored, man cut… so before running to the first YSL shop why don't you see if you can find the treasure piece in your other-half closet?? He’s wearing suit jacket right? Try it on, rolled-up the sleeves a little and hop voila!
Yes it will probably be large on the shoulder but that is exactly how it is suppose to be - you’ll get used to it!!!!

Even if I agree that most label’s new collections range are offering plenty of attractive choice – many mainstream brands came up with pretty good options too (from 350 dhs to 800 dhs).

How to wear it?

Like the fabulous Caroline - Fashion editor from Stockholm - http://caroline.feber.se

This season is all about minimalist rock glam 80’s – you’ll choose it loose, with shoulder pads, below the waist (wear it long), ideally with double-crossed buttons.

You’ll want to associate it with a casual minimalist outfit – long and loose T-shirt underneath; the blazer wore as a mini-dress barelegs with a perfect trendy pair of boots!
For the more conservative ones, you can easily opt for the association blazer, casual shirt and leggings – all black bien sur! Chic trendy rock glam guarantied…

A demain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin