Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Day, Another Crush

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Another day passing by and another crush on a Chloe bag; it got to stop now!!!!!!!

While I have installed a security perimeter around the boutique with big "Do not cross" signal to make sure I don't get too close to the window, yet still I break all my promises and from time to time rush back into it like a magnet. Huge mistake! Here what happened yesterday, well just look at the photos - you see this!!!!!!!! perfect shape, perfect color, perfect everything... why oh why!!!! The name of the suspect: Darla s'il vous plait.

Everytime I threat to betrayal with Stella Mc Cartney (love the new small folding Falabella), Dior (3D) or on another Balenciaga... Here what happens I fell in love with a brand new Chloe.. Help me pleeeaaaaase!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this bag! Actually I have a post about it which will be published tomorrow :)
    I Say go for this with your eyes wide shut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I can't wait to see your tomorrow's post!! I think you just convince me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin