Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Products of the moment


Photobucket

Today a quick review on beauty products I couldn't live without right now, they are always in my makeup pouch for a quick fix.
1. My fave scent Clair de Musc by Serge Lutens 2. Huile Sublime by Roger&Gallet, I use it when my skin gets dry it gives an instant glow 3. Nude light fundation by Dior, like a second skin to me! 4. Smoky palette eyes shadow by Dior, the best color palette to perfect the red-carpet smoky eyes or use the eye-liner brush to try on this season trend cat-eyes look 5. Sunbasque blush by M.A.C 6. Diorshow intense mascara by Dior 7. Moisturizer fluid by Clarins, perfect for hot climates like Dubai 8. Lipblam spf protector by Nuxe.
That's some of them...

Guys if anyone of you got any great beauty tips I'm listening!! meanwhile if you're a beauty/make-up addict, check out the best beauty blog in town Huda Beauty.

bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin