Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ticket to Ride

Those days with the heat, the holidays approaching etc etc… I don’t feel like wearing anything else than this loose light short jumpsuit and drink ice latte all day long like water!

I like the symbolic of myself only in an empty trolley wearing only discounted clothes instead of all the heavy shopping bags I normaly carry around... my shopping diet is going well... so far...
Those sandals are my new summer fav’ I spotted them months back but finally bought them on sale, I liked also the heels version but flats are much more comfy to play around in parking undergrounds…

Jumpsuit Women's Secret (dhs 75 now on sale) / Sandals Zara (dhs 150 on sale) / Bracelets Hermes / Watch Ebel Brasilia / Bag Barbara Bui / Necklace H&M

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin