Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Private Detective



When I found this little trench dress in London and I immediately fell in love with it!


I love the feminine reinterpretation of the famous coat, I love the cape shoulder, I love the high neck buttons etc etc.... I could go on and on soooooooooo I'm in love with this dress... voila just wanted to show you one out of my (millions) great londonian found!!

ciao bisous

--------------------------------------
dress Hurwundeki / Shoes Alberta Ferretti / Bag Vintage / Hat Les Canotiers du Marais

4 comments:

  1. you looks like mary poppins lily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a trench coat dress...dress trench coat...coat trench coat...a columbo dress quoi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    I love your blog! It's def. gonna be on my everyday check list ;)
    Have a good one.
    Love F

    ReplyDelete
  4. again and again...I luv evreything in you

    gwego

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin