Wednesday, November 11, 2009

B-Day wish...


Aaaahh those boots i wanted them sooooooo much; ever since i saw them on the runway i wanted them...

For me, those Chloe boots are the IT-shoes of the season.

I got them for my birthday, couple of weeks ago, and they literally got stuck on my feet ever since, i'm wearing them almost everyday day with pretty much everything... i know it sounds a little bit like an old 50's advertising but I truly love love love love them! The color, shape, high, leather... i have 10,000 idea of looks around those boots i can't wait to show you that!

ps: I would like to thank you all for the warm wishes i received for my sister, everything went well, it was a beautiful wedding and as predicted very emotional...




Dress Isabelle Marant / Shoes Chloe / Bag YSL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin